Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Review Website

tag
sundownskylar
Valued Member

Credit Card Review Website

Hey everyone, I've been a lurking on the forums for sometime now and a few months ago I saw someone post a website and it was called something like world something.com, and you can read credit card reviews from people and what  credit score they were approved at. Anyone know about this website I'm talking about. I would love to visit it again I just can't remember the name. THANKS!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Credit Card Review Website

Whogavemecredit?
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 9
sundownskylar
Valued Member

Sadly no.... :-(

Message 3 of 9
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Credt Pull Database?

Message 4 of 9
sundownskylar
Valued Member

thanks for trying but thats not it either. I believe it had the name world in the URL. It was a website were you can read reviews of creditcards from consumers and then they post what score they were approved at... HMMMM its driving me nuts!!!

Message 5 of 9
sundownskylar
Valued Member

you could also type in your score and see which cards for other people were arroved at that same score too........

Message 6 of 9
sundownskylar
Valued Member

FOUND IT! its called FinanceGlobe.com

i mistook that world for the globe part... hehe

Message 7 of 9
azguy13
Senior Contributor

I havent been there. I will check it out. Thanks for the info!

Message 8 of 9
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

The credit card reviews are pretty good. Too bad not that many people seem to use their site. I wish myfico would come out with something like it.

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.