Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card appears twice?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card appears twice?

OK, Just looked at my FICO score for the first time, and saw that a credit card I have appears twice, and adds up likewise on my credit report. The amount of the 'duplicate' is the same as the balance I had when I lost my card earlier this summer around the time of the last transaction, so I imagine this is related to that. My question is, is it normal for that to still be on there (it happened around June)? The balance when I lost it was ~$2400 whereas now it's just $500, but the total score against me is $3000 because of the duplicate. Should I take action to fix this? Or should it fix itself?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card appears twice?

Kerbs13 wrote:
OK, Just looked at my FICO score for the first time, and saw that a credit card I have appears twice, and adds up likewise on my credit report. The amount of the 'duplicate' is the same as the balance I had when I lost my card earlier this summer around the time of the last transaction, so I imagine this is related to that. My question is, is it normal for that to still be on there (it happened around June)? The balance when I lost it was ~$2400 whereas now it's just $500, but the total score against me is $3000 because of the duplicate. Should I take action to fix this? Or should it fix itself?

It should read lost card and transfer to the new car with 0 bal on the old one.  Call the card company.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.