cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Cards for Mechanics/Service?!

tag
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Cards for Mechanics/Service?!

I have Synchrony Car Care credit card. No rewards, but 0% financing for 6 months on charges over $199 (or something like that). APR is high so I suggest PIF when you can...or by end of financing period.
Message 21 of 24
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

It's more or so for those high surprise mechanical issues that I would need the 6 month plan for if it's something 100 or 200 or less of course I wouldn't need one but if ever I needed a 4k service or something I would like to have a card I can use specifically for that that would possibly do bonuses or credits or something.     I know I could use my other cards but I do know some cards offer specific rewards and bonuses so I was wondering if there was a Car card that would reward with like oil changes or points or autozone coupons or something ROFL.      But the Synchrony Card doesn't sound like a bad plan I have heard good things so far about them.  Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 24
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Girlzilla88  I hope you find the card that will suit your needs but I have to ask because of your "other" thread describing maxing out your cards on purpose...where is your utilization on the cards you have right now? 

If it' still high, I am not sure you'd be approved and if you are, i'm even more unsure the SL on it will be sufficient to cover whatever work is needed on your car. 

Message 23 of 24
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

My utilization is still higher but I'm not looking to apply for this card until my gardening is up no worries Smiley Very Happy     Thank you for the concern I just like to do my homework well in advance now since I have a better idea on Credit.   :3

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.