Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Cards pulling Experian & Transunion

tag
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Credit Cards pulling Experian & Transunion

Hello All,

I would like to know which CCs only pull Experian and/ or Transunion? Why? Because my Equifax file is the only one that reports my auto loan, paid off recently but several recent late payments, and my personal loan, still open but one recent late payment.

Experian 606, Equifax 524, Transunion 595

I currently do have high utilization being reported on a few cards, and expect score increases across the board when they reflect low-0 balances next month, when I plan to app for a few cards, but It does not seem that my Equifax file will have a good chance of cracking 600 by then. While my Experian and Transunion files should be in the mid 600s, best case scenerio. 4 revolving cards, oldest 2 years old next month, all perfect payment history, and a $307 collection from 2010 are the only things on my Experian and Transunion files. I'm eligible at Navy so NFCU cards are my first priority, USAA and Capital One are my other interests. Please help with information and/or experiences with CCs who only pull Experian and/ or Transunion?

Thanks.

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Cards pulling Experian & Transunion

Not sure why Cap1 would be of interest - They pull all three everytime.

GE and Barclays pull TU from what I know

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 2 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

Chase has always pulled Experian exclusively for me, except for a TU pull when a dealer ran me for auto credit back in '11.  But you should definitley fine-tune your utilization first, and might have to call for a manual recon if you are denied.  Your score needs a bump.

Message 3 of 14
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Chase just recently pulled EX and TU for me.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 4 of 14
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Cap 1 is no longer of interest! Lol.. Thought they only pulled Experian and Transunion for me when declined 7mths ago, but I see the Equifax pull now, was seperate.

Also seeing that NFCU likely pulls Equifax for cards. Smiley Sad

Chase is now on my interests list. Thanks guys!

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 5 of 14
Omri
New Contributor

Chase has always pulled EQ (and usually EX as well) for me in Ohio (and I've had 4 different pulls from them for CCs/CLIs), so YMMV.

Recent FICO scores: TU - 755 (mortgage lender pull)
Message 6 of 14
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Bank of America pulled Transunion.

Us Bank always pulled Equifax for me.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 14
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@princechristian wrote:

Hello All,

I would like to know which CCs only pull Experian and/ or Transunion? Why? Because my Equifax file is the only one that reports my auto loan, paid off recently but several recent late payments, and my personal loan, still open but one recent late payment.

Experian 606, Equifax 524, Transunion 595

I currently do have high utilization being reported on a few cards, and expect score increases across the board when they reflect low-0 balances next month, when I plan to app for a few cards, but It does not seem that my Equifax file will have a good chance of cracking 600 by then. While my Experian and Transunion files should be in the mid 600s, best case scenerio. 4 revolving cards, oldest 2 years old next month, all perfect payment history, and a $307 collection from 2010 are the only things on my Experian and Transunion files. I'm eligible at Navy so NFCU cards are my first priority, USAA and Capital One are my other interests. Please help with information and/or experiences with CCs who only pull Experian and/ or Transunion?

Thanks.

Citi, Chase, and TD Bank all pulled Experian for me! Only TUs I had for credit cards were from GE!

Message 8 of 14
princechristian
Regular Contributor

I guess where you all are located should have also been apart of my original question. I live in Alabama.

So, which CCs only pull Experian and/ or Transunion? And which state do you live in?

I simply would like to get my foot in the door with cards that are generous with CLI, which is why NFCU and USAA were on my radar first, but it seems I will have to wait for those. Store cards I wouldn't mind having are Tigerdirect account, Walmart card, Amazon, and Express card.

Message 9 of 14
bmd0224
New Contributor

Here in NC:

AMEX, BoA, pull Experian

GE, Barclays, and sometimes BoA as well pull TU

Chase has pulled EQ

Merry Christmas!

01/11/13:
EQ Fico: 716 (from myfico)
TU Fico: 719 (from Walmart)
EX Fico: 719 (from myfico)

Chase Sapphire Pref. II AMEX Platinum II Amex PRG II Amex SPG II Citi AAdvantage II Barclays US Airways II Chase Freedom
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.