Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Cards with Auto CLI's

tag
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Credit Cards with Auto CLI's

Of the following companies/banks.. which is known to do auto CLI's ?

Chase

Bank of America

Discover

AMEX

Just wanted to know to plan for future CLI's.

Current Cards:
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Cards with Auto CLI's

Gemb cert store cards all do it. 

Also, discover tends to do them, chase sometimes does them.

something to note - requests with amex for CLI's will only be a soft pull if denied. with BOA YMMV

Message 2 of 7
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

something to note - requests with amex for CLI's will only be a soft pull if denied. with BOA YMMV

Actually, requests for CLIs with Amex are a soft pull if approved or if denied.  Gotta love that!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 3 of 7
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

None of the major 4 you listed usually do. However they may not all require HP's based on the scenario

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually, requests for CLIs with Amex are a soft pull if approved or if denied.  Gotta love that!

Gah, valid point. i didnt mean for it to sound like it was a hard if you get it. thank you.

Message 5 of 7
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

I just got an auto CLI from Chase after 3 months of using the card. A few others have reported auto CLIs from them in the past month as well. BofA used to give them, but I haven't received one in quite some time.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 6 of 7
Crashem
Valued Contributor

In terms of auto cli (ie they give you cli without any efforI on cardholder's part), I find bofa and discover do them.  Chase and Amex a little bit.  But in all cases, if ou actively request cli, your cl will grow much faster.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.