Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Increase First Premier and other cards/New card act

tag
capitalkid
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Limit Increase First Premier and other cards/New card act

I opened 1st Premier Jan 2007, 2 years post BK.  Shark Card.  I should have started with a basic jewelry card with a low limit.  First Premier charged for:  CLI's, a monthly participation charge, online access, payment by phone or agent and had high interest.  It cost me more than I benefited from it and I wasted a lot of years with them thinking I was building(5).  I should have piggybacked on them for a year and then ditched them.  I turned them off last year along with my other 2 shark cards.  I thank god they are gone every month when I pay bills.   I no longer have to time their payment according to the mail service or add onto my charges all the addition 1st P charges.  Shark Card. 

Message 11 of 13
jeangoodall_1980
New Visitor

i haave been paying my card on or before time andd i think i deserve an increase in my credit line.i will never pay the min. amountand i do need the caard some times. please give me this increase for my vacation
Message 12 of 13
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

I remember my 1st p and credit one days. The cli fee might be more than 25 I think I remember it being a % of the increase amt and I think credit one was a flat $14 or$20 for $100cli fairly certain if u pay for a cli its a sp.do what you have to but once u close your loan get a secured card. I paid for a few 1st p clis it was a happy day when they were begging me to keep the account open. 1st p is true scum in my book now credit one is bad but not scummy if I could go back I would go secured route
Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.