cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Increase

tag
Kingmod48

Credit Limit Increase

Hey guys/gals, i've been reading on this board for a while and decided to finally join in and do have some questions.....I just recently had a credit limit increase from $3000 to $10000 today on my AMEX, is this good for my fico scores? what is the impact? thanks for the input (Awesome forum in btw Smiley Happy)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Limit Increase

If you carry any balances it will help your utilization which in turn will help your FICO.
Message 2 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kingmod48 wrote:
Hey guys/gals, i've been reading on this board for a while and decided to finally join in and do have some questions.....I just recently had a credit limit increase from $3000 to $10000 today on my AMEX, is this good for my fico scores? what is the impact? thanks for the input (Awesome forum in btw Smiley Happy)

WHAT!?? Why didn't I think of that? LOL. I wasn't brave enough to try and get a 5 digit limit w/ Amex. Hopefully I can get that high in a few months. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.