Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Monitoring?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Credit Monitoring?

I currently use CreditCheckTotal which I liked but since freezing my EX report, it no longer works since there main report is EX.  Anyone have a good 3in1 Monitoring that runs mainly on EQ???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit Monitoring?

I decided to sign up for Equifax Gold Credit Monitoring and had to call to do further verification... got all the way through that 15 minute call and the Equifax system Crashed! lol
Message 2 of 4
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

I really like the products right here on this forum.  The ScoreWatch is awesome, I get regular alerts every time there is a tiny change, and I can be confident that I am getting my real fico score.

I also have the TU quarterly.  I would LOVE a 3-in-1 but haven't found one I like as much as ScoreWatch and I am leery of any score that isn't from fico directly.

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

paid 9.99 for citi's service a year got a notice was increasing  to 11.99 called to cancel offered me 6.95 to keep it, I took it.
Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 03-19-2009 10:23 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.