Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One...BYE BYE!

tag
RamblingDaveyAlex
New Contributor

Credit One...BYE BYE!

Called Credit One to cancel card, and was asked multiple times why, and I explained that my limit is $900 (has been same for 4 years lol) and ther'es an annual fee and I have multiple cards with over 15K limit, no fees and their counter was..."I'm sorry, we can do nothing more for you at this time(to remove fee and raise limit etc)." LOLOLOL BUH BYE!! 

Feels pretty good, have to say. No longer have any more of the "predatory" cards with maitenance fees, annual fees or pathetic low limits and awful terms Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One...BYE BYE!

Great job! Congrats!
Message 2 of 13
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Credit One has served its purpose, nice to know you can move on. Congrats!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 3 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 13
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@RamblingDaveyAlex wrote:

Called Credit One to cancel card, and was asked multiple times why, and I explained that my limit is $900 (has been same for 4 years lol) and ther'es an annual fee and I have multiple cards with over 15K limit, no fees and their counter was..."I'm sorry, we can do nothing more for you at this time(to remove fee and raise limit etc)." LOLOLOL BUH BYE!! 

Feels pretty good, have to say. No longer have any more of the "predatory" cards with maitenance fees, annual fees or pathetic low limits and awful terms Smiley Very Happy

It is a great feeling, isn't it?  Those cards serve their purpose, but it is so fulfilling when you can say BUH BYE and move on!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 5 of 13
OthTielo
New Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 13
Streetervillelady
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

On Fire.gif

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep....like a prior post mentioned, these cards serve a purpose, and help with builds/rebuilds (for a cost),

but they are not for long term credit relationships.  Glad you were able to cut that cord with them.

Message 8 of 13
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! You probably could have gotten rid of it 4 years ago lol 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.