Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One -- Be Gone!

tag
JayPaulM29
Regular Contributor

Credit One -- Be Gone!

So I finally closed that Credit 1 account. I've only had the card since Jan. to help boost the credit score. 

The guy tried to get me to stay by lowering the AF from $75 to $25...I'm like ummm no! **bleep**! 

Anywho, happy hump day! 

EQ 686 TU 692 EX 673// Goal 725's across///Gardening 2/20/15...Up for air 11/20/15
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit One -- Be Gone!

CONGRATS, you won't regret it!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 2 of 7
ksantangelo23
Frequent Contributor

@MissMoni223 wrote:

CONGRATS, you won't regret it!!!

+1

Congrats

AMEX Hilton Ascend: $55,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve: $30,000 | PNC Points: $17,500 | AMEX BCE (AU): $18,000 | AMEX BCP: $15,000 | US Bank Cash+ $15,000 | AMEX Business Prime: $14,000 | AMEX SimplyCash: $12,000 | Capital One QS: $13,500 | Chase Business Ink: $12,000 | PNC Everyday (AU): $12,000 | JCPenny Store Card: $10,500 | Chase Slate: $9,400 | Capital One QS: $6,500 | (2nd) US Bank Cash+ (2nd): $7,500 | Discover IT: $6,000 | Chase Freedom: $3,500 | Auto Lease: $0/$21,000 | Auto Loan: $0/$18,000 |

TU: 818 EX: 809 EQ: 801

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I am next...

CreditOne

Current Balance

$0.00

Minimum Payment Due$0.00
Payment Due Date04/13
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you share how difficult or easy it was to get the Lexus lease?  My scores are slightly higher than yours and I want to get a Lincoln MKZ lease sometime in the next 2 weeks.  You information would help me quite a  bit.  (Also, an special info you have for getting a lease, if possible??)

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you share how difficult or easy it was to get the Lexus lease?  My scores are slightly higher than yours and I want to get a Lincoln MKZ lease sometime in the next 2 weeks.  You information would help me quite a  bit.  (Also, an special info you have for getting a lease, if possible??)

Getting approved for the Lexus lease wasn't too bad. I've leased with Toyota a few times so I established some kind of history. Reason I say that is Lexus uses Toyota Financial Services as there lender. I worked between two dealerships calling back and forth and having THEM fight each other over my busines, took about a week or so but I got them down to a price I was happy with.

I ended up leasing a 2015 Lexus IS350 F Sport $52,000 MSRP

$800 down

$445/month

Smiley LOL

Also a word of advice, do not let them run your credit til after you've done ALLLLLLLLLLLL the talking and back and forths, that way they know you are absolutely serious and when it comes down to credit and lets say, it's not that great, they'll try even harder to get you in it because they've already invested time in you. You walking away is NOT what they want, so just use some common sense & sales tactics, you'll be fine. Originally they wanted $3000 down and $650/month, go figure..

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.