Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Late Payment Text..

tag
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit One Late Payment Text..

Consumer Closed 13months ago and I just got the text......However I was actually reading this thread when I looked on my phone and  yep there was Credit None......

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received the same text. I checked my account 2 days ago and had $0 balance so it is clearly a mistake. It must be on a massive scale because their website is down and app barely works 1/10 times and app still says $0 balance. It's a glitch or a hack.

Message 22 of 27
ohjoy
Frequent Contributor

Ok. So they've finally sent out the apology text.

Starting Score (May 2017): 584 TU
Current Scores: 752 TU, 717 EQ, 750 EX

Goal Score: 820+

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ohjoy wrote:

Ok. So they've finally sent out the apology text.

What exactly did it say?  I opted out of the texts shortly after it was confirmed this was all a glitch.

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Copied from my text msg:
Due to a system error, a text message was sent inadvertently this evening to card members - please disregard the message. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Copied from my text msg:
Due to a system error, a text message was sent inadvertently this evening to card members - please disregard the message. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks!

Message 26 of 27
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Gotta love Credit One. Definitely keep an eye on your reports. IMO, any of you who do still have accounts with Credit One, be very cautious during your relationship with them. When you are able to, it would be best not to keep them long term, as they are known to not be very kind. Just do a search on these forums for them.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.