Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Platinum Pre-Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One Platinum Pre-Approval

Hey guys just got a pre-approval letter in the mail for $1,500 I have been building my credit with a $300 secured WF. I just bumped it up to $800 and have a

unsecured Cap1 platinum with CL - $800, Cap 1 QuickSilver - $500. My qustion is I have credit score around 550's and have been rebuilding credit and dont want to accept a card and pay a bunch of fees from what I'm hearing. I dont use over %15 of my other cards and PIF.

Thanks for all the input

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Platinum Pre-Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys just got a pre-approval letter in the mail for $1,500 I have been building my credit with a $300 secured WF. I just bumped it up to $800 and have a

unsecured Cap1 platinum with CL - $800, Cap 1 QuickSilver - $500. My qustion is I have credit score around 550's and have been rebuilding credit and dont want to accept a card and pay a bunch of fees from what I'm hearing. I dont use over %15 of my other cards and PIF.

Thanks for all the input

if you are rebuilding and already have a couple of cards, that is going  to help you rebuild.  Throw the pre-approval in the trash.

Message 2 of 4
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

I agree with Yes-Its-Me and toss that in the trash. You already have the optimal 3 cards for rebuilding. I'd garden and wait on better pre approvals. I went with Credit Dumb when I didn't know about this forum and once I learned some things I quickly got rid of that along with Fees Premiere. I'd wait for Merrick Bank. They are a decent rebuilder but you have to be invited. 

Personal:

Business:

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed. Toss it. You are moving in the right direction.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.