Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One not reporting to any CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One not reporting to any CA

Had anyone had this problem? I've had two statements now with Credit One and it's still not reporting to any of the 3 agencies. Does it really take that long?

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One not reporting to any CA

@Anonymous wrote:

Had anyone had this problem? I've had two statements now with Credit One and it's still not reporting to any of the 3 agencies. Does it really take that long?

Thanks for your help!

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. However if you seriously desire them reporting, give them a call, perhaps?

Message 2 of 10
rockbttm442
Frequent Contributor

They are probably doing you a favor by not reporting. Lol jk? But seriously leave a small balance when the statement cuts that should force them to report.
Cap 1 QS1 - $3300, Kemba CU - $500, Chase Freedom - $500, Sears MC - $751, Sears - $2000, Hot Topic - $1230, Grismer - $1200, Target - $1800, Walmart - $200, Home Depot - $500, Discover IT Chrome - $7000, Chase Sapphire Preferred - $5000
Message 3 of 10
Mzjedwards1
Valued Member

I see this is an old thread but I thought id respond just in case someone else is having the same issue. I opened my Credit one account in April 2016 had the card by 04/15/2016. My second statement just posted today. This account is not showing on any of my credit reports. I have already received my first free credit line increase and its still not reporting. I got the card so that my utilization would improve.. My Kohls card showed up at the 3 week mark on all reports... I hope it helps my score once it does pop up.. Ill report back once it shows up. Any one else experience this with Credit One???

Garden Club Member" width="40" height="40" align="right">
Credit One Platinum $450 / Capital One Platinum: $500 / Wells Fargo Platinum: $300 /Kohls $300/ Fingerhut $500/ Total Visa $300/ Express $250/Quicksilver 500/Best Buy Visa 2000
621 Exp/675 TU/ 624 EQ.....Gardening until.........2018??
Message 4 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Sounds like it just may be the norm for them

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 10
Mzjedwards1
Valued Member

I just checked today and Credit One is finally reporting to Transunion!! That should help somewhat with my utilization and raising my credit limit total. 

Credit One Platinum $450 / Capital One Platinum: $500 / Wells Fargo Platinum: $300 /Kohls $300/ Fingerhut $500/ Total Visa $300/ Express $250/Quicksilver 500/Best Buy Visa 2000
Message 6 of 10
greent
Frequent Contributor

I have credit one and it reports to all three CA. I also have my DH as AU and it reports for him as well. 

Message 7 of 10
DR527
Regular Contributor

I am currently dealing with the same situation here. It's crazy. I recently just found out that 5 and a half years with them have not been report at ALL to any of my reports!!!!!!!
Message 8 of 10
Mzjedwards1
Valued Member

Five years?? Thats insane. I checked yesterday morning and Credit One was finally showing on my Transunion report. Have you called to inquire?Perhaps they have your SSN incorrect? Keep us posted.
Message 9 of 10
DR527
Regular Contributor

I haven't ever checked until about three months ago. And they didn't believe me. It's a crazy long story. I work a lot and I'm always trying to fit in phone calls where I can. So I normally have to call back before having my issue solved. And I always get a different person every time. I am currently dealing with about five people who are all playing phone tag with me. The last guy I spoke to said over two years ago. I made a dispute about them( more then two years ago). So they removed themselves from my Exqufax. I told them I didn't and he ask me to fax him in proof that they weren't on any of my reports. So I did. I spent a lot of time and money. To faxed them all three reports. I had some one call me Thursday and leave a message saying that they are reporting every month. And that it's a problem with the Credit Bureaus😡 Friday night I made the decision to apply for a Capital One MasterCard. As Credit One was(or so I thought) my only CC. I was approved for. Capital One Card. And over night all three of my reports fell 14 points!!!! I hoping I can get those years put into my reports. But I'm moving forward with Capital One.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.