cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One online bill pay? last payment :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One online bill pay? last payment :)

how do i use my online bill pay to make my final payment to them?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Verde
Established Member

Re: Credit One online bill pay? last payment :)

You don't want to use their website to make the payment cause they will charge you for that, better if you use your bank and Thank God you finally got rid of them Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Verde wrote:
You don't want to use their website to make the payment cause they will charge you for that, better if you use your bank and Thank God you finally got rid of them Smiley Happy

thats what i mean. i wanna use my online bill pay with wamu. how do i go about this
Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

usually you "set up new payee" in your bill pay and type in the address and account number for credit one, then pay the amount and click finish, what bank you using? I only have experiance with BBT and BofA, but they should all be pretty similar
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
usually you "set up new payee" in your bill pay and type in the address and account number for credit one, then pay the amount and click finish, what bank you using? I only have experiance with BBT and BofA, but they should all be pretty similar

im using wamu. for the account number do i just use my card number? and idk what credit one address to use for the payee address.
Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

yes use your credit card account number
use the address that you would use if you mailed in a check off the statement
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thanks a bunch. i just didnt wanna mess this up and delay it any further lol. should i just sock drawer the card and use it once every 3 months or should i just cancel it completely
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

bumpity bump
Message 8 of 9
USC08
Frequent Contributor

ruggiero06 wrote:
ok thanks a bunch. i just didnt wanna mess this up and delay it any further lol. should i just sock drawer the card and use it once every 3 months or should i just cancel it completely

Since they have monthly fees and annual fee it's pointless keep it.
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.