Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report Freeze,App Spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Report Freeze,App Spree

Hello, I went on a apping spree today i got 3 out of 4 but now i want to garden , my question is if i freeze

my credit report for all 3 would i still be able to see my credit score being update every month on MYFICO? 

One more question i App'd for Paypal Extras Mastercard and i got a temporary credit limit of :300 what does that mean?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

5 REPLIES 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Credit Report Freeze,App Spree

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, I went on a apping spree today i got 3 out of 4 but now i want to garden , my question is if i freeze

my credit report for all 3 would i still be able to see my credit score being update every month on MYFICO? 

One more question i App'd for Paypal Extras Mastercard and i got a temporary credit limit of :300 what does that mean?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

On the temporary credit limit, that is what you can use online before you receive the physical card.    When the card arrives, you will see your "real" limit.    Sometimes it is much higher than the temp one, but sometimes they are similar.

Message 2 of 6
brandonm
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

In my experience, freezing my reports did still allow me to see my credit scores, both FICO and FAKO, on various sites. I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to as well.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes CMSs will still work with the freeze; if you start a new one you sometimes have to unfreeze for the first pull.
Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

When i had Eq froze about a year ago, i could not see my CK score nor access myFico reports, and if i tried ordering through Ex, could not either. To me its ymmv, because for everyone who continues with no problem there always is a meSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you unfreeze to let them get the 1st pull?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.