Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card blacklists

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card blacklists

I filed for Ch. 7 bankruptcy more than 8 years ago.  I discharged credit card debt on AmEx, Chase and BoA credit cards, though I didn't run debt up prior to filing - just the balances that had accumulated over the years.  I have a current FICO score of 719 (according to Discover's monthly FICO info) and both BoA and AmEx have attractive balance transfer intro deals (no fee, no interest for 15 months), either of which I'd like to use to transfer an approximate $2200 Discover balance when its no interest intro deal runs out in about 2-3 months.  I don't want to go through a HP if the application is going to be denied out of hand.  Anyone have info or thoughts?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit card blacklists

If you are blacklisted with AMEX, they wont even pull your credit, they will deny immediately.  So really no harm in trying.

Message 2 of 3
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit card blacklists

And Chase has a looonnnggg memory...LOL

Also remember.. even if baddies, BK have fallen off of. Your reports,banks also have internal records.......

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.