cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card mission completed. Thank you.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card mission completed. Thank you.

Well, it's been an interesting month or so here at the FICO forum.  It started with a CSP app in the mail and ended getting a CSP and a nice NFCU card.  I bought two musical instruements, got my bonus, will use the points for a trip in March, will transfer CSP balance to a low interest NFCU promotion, pay off my balance in 3 months or so and call it good.  Maybe I'll try for a AMEX revolver in the summer to replace my green or just chop it, though I'd lose the 24 year history on the card.  Outside of that I think I'm done for awhlle.  My therapist wants me to cancel some of my accounts.  Like someone said, being here is like an alcoholic at a bar.  I've been so fascinated by all this credit stuff, having been a spending addict and gambler for years.   Now I think I am ready to handle my debts, stay in control and move on.  Yes, I'll always be vulnerable to my bad habits but I don't have to repeat them.  Maybe I did with the $4K spending spree on CSP to get the points, but I am a musican who will get some use out of two horns.  I'll also get a trip and received a big CL increase.  I also reunited with an old Navy buddy of 30 years ago, NFCU.  Now I have to behave at 54 and keep moving forward.

Thanks to all who helped me, like creditaddict, irish80 and others.  I wish you all well and will drop by once in awhile to keep abreast of the world of credit.

Analog9

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit card mission completed. Thank you.

Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.