cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card that will offer 0% APR for at least a year & $15K to $20K Credit Limit

tag
chowee21

Re: Credit card that will offer 0% APR for at least a year & $15K to $20K Credit Limit

CU being a credit union? sorry i'm kinda new...

Any advice when looking at different credit unions?

Message 11 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Credit card that will offer 0% APR for at least a year & $15K to $20K Credit Limit

@chowee21 wrote:

Yes, CU = Credit Union

Do you belong to a CU; are you eligible to join NFCU?

OCCU has been generous as of late but as usual YMMV

Message 12 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@chowee21 wrote:

There's a plethora of CUs depending on your needs/financial goals of course.

http://www.depositaccounts.com/blog/the-big-list-of-credit-unions-open-to-anyone.html

The majority may require membership elegibility and some will request for of POI.  Have you checked with any of your local CUs?  There's also the alternative with a recently popular CU (OCCU) which issues the Beaver and/or Duck Card.

Message 13 of 15
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Generally speaking, you'd need an existing line that big to get a new line that big...

however, you might try BOA's BankAmericard. I was able to get an approval for $3500 then took a hp for a cli to $10k.

i had multiple 10-20k limits already though. 

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Generally speaking, you'd need an existing line that big to get a new line that big...

however, you might try BOA's BankAmericard. I was able to get an approval for $3500 then took a hp for a cli to $10k.

i had multiple 10-20k limits already though

Right, but see you already had all the CC bling...whereas the OP doesn't have much leverage on that.  Maybe, just maybe, a GECRB CC that can grow like a bean stalk!  Like your PayPal Extras!  LOL  Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.