Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit card

@Anonymous wrote:
I would like to get a credit card

@Anonymous

Welcome to MyFICO

Unless you provide much more information, there isn't any way for us to respond in a meaningful way.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to get a private 747.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome, Rochelle. I assume with the limited information that you are new to credit?

If you are looking for a first card, I would recommend a Discover It secured card. You can start with a deposit of as little as $200. With good usage and payments the card will graduate (unsecure) and will grow nicely with you. It will be a solid card to keep in your wallet for life.

Message 6 of 13
Kforce
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
I want to win a major lottery. Heck with the credit card ;-) :-P

They need the credit card to buy the ticket.    Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless the OP returns and provides more info, let's keep the replies on topic as best as possible.  Whlie humorous, certain replies can lead to the OP not returning to the thread or the forums at all.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Message 8 of 13
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Oh darn I can almost picture the OP’s reaction reading the responses! Though can’t help myself LOsL reading them as well! Hope she has one heck of a sense of humor otherwise....

@Rochelle2 please post some more data so we can better advise you,  i.e., your credit profile (score, etc..)? Any derogs? Are you new to credit? What type of card are you looking at? What type of spend do you usually do?

Hope you come back and stick around...

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 9 of 13
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Ok..... 😒😒🤧🤧🤧
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.