cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Apple Card Sign Up Bonus for Panera Bread! (Apply for card by 10.14.20)

tag
Repairman
Established Contributor

Current Apple Card Sign Up Bonus for Panera Bread! (Apply for card by 10.14.20)

• Hey guys, not sure if everyone is aware, as they've been really low key on the promotion of this, but the Apple Card has a current promotion attached to it for new card members who signed up for the card between 9.15.20 and 10.14.20 only (yes, that's tomorrow). So anyone who got the card within 30 days before tomorrow, you have another 30 days from the day you were approved, to spend $50 at Panera Bread, and you will in turn receive $50 Apple Cash back. Of course, this is not as good as the promotion they had earlier this summer where you got $50 for making any purchase in the App Store, BUT it is still a pretty sweet deal if you regularly patronize Panera anyway, or if you were going to be spending the money on food elsewhere. You can even buy a $50 Panera gift card to get the utilization all at once. I took advantage of the offer over the course of a few days, and received the $50 Apple Cash back the very next morning after making my final purchase that put me at the spend requirement. 

• I say this promotion is low key, because it only shows up on the Apple Card application site if you're using the Safari browser, and doesn't even always show up there. Some have said they received a notification from the Panera app, but I did not. Additionally, when I spoke to Apple Card support via message and phone, they had absolutely no idea about the offer. A 3rd rep after thorough investigation, during a very lengthy phone call was able to track down and connect me to someone who actually knew about the offer and was able to tell me if I qualified. She even said it was weird because they usually know of offers like these in advance and get postings and training on them.

• Anyway, if any of you are new Apple Card holders like me, and would like to take advantage of this offer, please do! 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Current Apple Card Sign Up Bonus for Panera Bread! (Apply for card by 10.14.20)

FYI.....I purchase a $50 gift card online and that did not qualify 

Message 2 of 4
Repairman
Established Contributor

Re: Current Apple Card Sign Up Bonus for Panera Bread! (Apply for card by 10.14.20)

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmmm that's odd. Did you use actual Apple Pay and not just enter the card number? And did you confirm with Apple that you won't receive it? I made all my purchases for food through the app, to be picked up in store, but saw someone on Reddit say they bought a gift card in store. It's odd that they wouldn't give you the credit just because you bought the gift card online, provided Apple Pay was used to buy it.

Message 3 of 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

You have to use Apple Pay to get the $50.

apple card panera.jpg

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.