Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Sign Up Bonuses?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current Sign Up Bonuses?

Does anyone have any amazing current signup bonuses? I can't get another card with Chase right now because I have too many new accounts in the last 24 months (so CSP and the IHG cards are out for now). I'm currently looking at the Citi AAdvantage card with the 50,000 mile bonus - has anyone seen any targeted or higher offers anywhere for this?

Any other lucrative bonuses?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Current Sign Up Bonuses?

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone have any amazing current signup bonuses? I can't get another card with Chase right now because I have too many new accounts in the last 24 months (so CSP and the IHG cards are out for now). I'm currently looking at the Citi AAdvantage card with the 50,000 mile bonus - has anyone seen any targeted or higher offers anywhere for this?

Any other lucrative bonuses?

The 5/24 rule does not apply to cobranded cards (IHG) FYI.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA CR $175 after $500 (link in my signature)

AARP $200 after $500 spend

Also looking for suggestions for a relative

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If CSP is out, I would go IHG (60,000 points) or Venture (40,000 Miles=$400). Both have annual fees after the first year though. I've already got the CSP and Venture. The IHG from Chase is the next one I'm planning to get for signup bonuses since that's the preferred hotel group for my wife and I, so I may be biased. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would not waste 3 hard inquiries for $400 especially 400 that has to be redeemed as travel credit. ...U could get far more value from other cards with less inquiries.

EG:  $175 cash rewards, and $120 from Better balance rewards (year after year), all with no annual fees

unless of course you pair it with a quicksilver app, and get $100 from that as well, and intend on combining them in 6 months, I suppose....

Message 5 of 8
red259
Super Contributor

I'm happy that all my inqs from my venture card app finally dropped off after two years of having it. It was my first card and I didn't realize at the time the significance of three HPs. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 6 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

You can comb thru offers here http://www.maximizingmoney.com . Some are still ongoing.
Message 7 of 8
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I would not waste 3 hard inquiries for $400 especially 400 that has to be redeemed as travel credit. ...U could get far more value from other cards with less inquiries.

EG:  $175 cash rewards, and $120 from Better balance rewards (year after year), all with no annual fees

unless of course you pair it with a quicksilver app, and get $100 from that as well, and intend on combining them in 6 months, I suppose....

BBR doesn't have a sign-up bonus but if you want long term rewards, definitely worth it. 

Have you considered Barclays Arrival? Same as Venture for the $400 but will most likely only be a TU pull. 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.