cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently at 5/24. Have a few questions regarding being under 5/24 date wise.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently at 5/24. Have a few questions regarding being under 5/24 date wise.

I'm at 5/24 and  was wondering does it go based off the exact  date you opened the card? Example, my oldest card keeping me at 5/24 was opened July 23rd, 2015 so the exact date 2 years later of course would be July 23rd, 2017. On that exact day would I be considered under 5/24 or would I still have to wait a bit longer? I would really like input. Seems like a stupid question I'm just trying to make sure because I'm looking to apply for the CSR. Thanks guys!

4 REPLIES 4
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Currently at 5/24. Have a few questions regarding being under 5/24 date wise.

Unless it was a Chase card (internal records), I would think it is the latest date listed on the 3 CR's they may pull.

GL on the app   :]

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Currently at 5/24. Have a few questions regarding being under 5/24 date wise.

@elim wrote:

Unless it was a Chase card (internal records), I would think it is the latest date listed on the 3 CR's they may pull.

GL on the app   :]

Latest as in the July 23rd, 2015? I'm just making sure my understanding is correct.

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think thats correct so if on your report card #5 was posted, or opened July 23rd 2015, i would think july 24th 2017 youd be ok to apply but id give it a couple days just to be sure. Thats just me thoughSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I think thats correct so if on your report card #5 was posted, or opened July 23rd 2015, i would think july 24th 2017 youd be ok to apply but id give it a couple days just to be sure. Thats just me thoughSmiley Wink

Thank you for clarifying! I can't wait to get the CSR! Woo!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.