Re: DC Power VISA

@Anonymous wrote:

Can it have customized image? 

No, just the ones they offer. 

Message 52 of 382
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Called in just to see. Lol, tomorrow gonna be fun day for those CW's , oops i mean UW's😄
Message 53 of 382
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Good luck to all. Man their UW department is going to busy Monday morning 😂

It’s tempting but I will sit back and see the results. I have never been fond of waiting and prefer instant approval or “no soup for you “
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 54 of 382
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Cmon, CC, K needs a Superhero in his collection. I mean money can only amaze your kids for so long. With this generation , imagine being an AU on a Superhero card! So much cooler than , yea iive got an AmexSmiley Wink. Oops , will i have @RicHowe to paySmiley Wink

They should have side kick, like robin, for au cards.

Message 55 of 382
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Wow how did I miss this 6-page thread?!!

Thanks @Saeren for the post!

That black bat logo sure looks eye catching! The superhero fan in me is itching to app just for the aesthetic!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 56 of 382
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey @JR_TX. tomorrow is the big day! Apparently. UMB sent a memo that as far as they are concerned, superheroes dont work SundaysSmiley Wink. We've already have a couple Supermans and a Batman in waiting maybe go for a HarleySmiley Wink
Message 57 of 382
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Hey @JR_TX. tomorrow is the big day! Apparently. UMB sent a memo that as far as they are concerned, superheroes dont work SundaysSmiley Wink. We've already have a couple Supermans and a Batman in waiting maybe go for a HarleySmiley Wink

Lol AJC! I can settle for the Flash! I'm curious why no one has posted on approvals section yet? 

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 58 of 382
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I'm going to sit this one out for a bit.

UMB has never given me the time of day.

I have had

1. a HP just to get a letter saying I'm geo restricted x 2

2. Too many inquiries x several (I've spent a lot of inquiries getting that message) Smiley LOL

3. On more than one occasion I have simply been ghosted and heard nothing.

Rip Taylor has passed. I'm going to be sad about that for awhile

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 59 of 382
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:

Lol AJC! I can settle for the Flash! I'm curious why no one has posted on approvals section yet? 

Seems UMB is still manually reviewing these. 

... methinks they underestimate the comic lovers and are gonna get backed up big time. 

Message 60 of 382
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.