Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU 0% for 6 months of BTs - new and existing customers

tag
cr101
Established Contributor

Re: DCU 0% for 6 months of BTs - new and existing customers

gotta say they're really quick. submitted 2 bt yesterday morning and my cc companies already received the payment.

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cr101 wrote:

gotta say they're really quick. submitted 2 bt yesterday morning and my cc companies already received the payment.

Yeah I was a bit annoyed with them because it took two hours for me to get someone on the phone today but I got an alert from AMEX that my BT payment was received this evening so it was basically one business day since they were closed on Wednesday. 

Message 22 of 25
MacCreed
Valued Member

Noice!  

Now how do I qualify for this CU? 

Message 23 of 25
cr101
Established Contributor

@MacCreed wrote:

Noice!  

Now how do I qualify for this CU? 

There's just a soft credit inquiry. I don't know if they run Chex system. If you don't live/work in their area or meet their other membership requirements, you can pay a membership fee for an org during your application. They also have a 6.17% savings account (on the first $1k), which is why I joined. 

@saeren--yep, tried chatting with them yesterday, and it said i was #49 in queue. lol. 

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do run Chex. 

When registering for membership, they have an option to donate $10 to Reach Out For Schools as a path to membership. 

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.