tag
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD

@creditnocash wrote:

@jake619 wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

unless your on the mobile site. 

and then at the bottom of the mobile site is the link to the full site... no excuses.

lol you get hung up on that. 

to me personally even on an iphone 5 screen its a pain to have too zoom in and click quote. the mobile site is much more organized. 

if i have to type out a long response though ill just wait till i get home and do it on the laptop. 

oh now i see where was the confusion in here.I apologize to everyone about the confusion in my part as well.Now i see.Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 61 of 69
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

ops sorry.Let me see how do i get that to work.Like i said i am not very familiar with this forum as i just sign up 2 months ago

@creditnocash wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

hold on a sec.Is that why everyone here acting so confused?Is that something i need to use in reference

see that was easy. 

everyone is so confused because you don't use the quote button, so we have no idea who your responding too.

says you joined 10-2-2011. 

dont tell me that was reported wrong too. 

no thats correct i join the fico almost 10 years ago but i join the forum here 2 years ago.I just never went in to the battle in here until last December lol

Edited by Shogun, myFICO moderator

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
Message 62 of 69
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

astritaho1979, Replying with the quote allows us to see EXACTLY who you are talking to.  This thread is some 4 pages long and when you just jump and make a post without FIRST identifying what specific post you're talking about, we as the reader have no clue what you are talking about.  You might as well be talking to a wall.  That is one of the reasons you sense so much frustration because people just don't know who you are responding to.  Without the quote you could be responding to anyone of the 50 posts in this thread...get it?

Let me explain how to use the quote.  You must hit the reply button at the bottom of the exact message you want to respond to.  Then the window pops up that you can type in.  But don't type in it yet.  Look in the upper right hand corner for two buttons called "Spell Check" and "Quote".  Click the quote button and the message will appear in the same window that you type in.  Once you see the quote, then you type BELOW the line there and post it.  Now everyone will understand you better.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 63 of 69
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

astritaho1979, Replying with the quote allows us to see EXACTLY who you are talking to.  This thread is some 4 pages long and when you just jump and make a post without FIRST identifying what specific post you're talking about, we as the reader have no clue what you are talking about.  You might as well be talking to a wall.  That is one of the reasons you sense so much frustration because people just don't know who you are responding to.  Without the quote you could be responding to anyone of the 50 posts in this thread...get it?

Let me explain how to use the quote.  You must hit the reply button at the bottom of the exact message you want to respond to.  Then the window pops up that you can type in.  But don't type in it yet.  Look in the upper right hand corner for two buttons called "Spell Check" and "Quote".  Click the quote button and the message will appear in the same window that you type in.  Once you see the quote, then you type BELOW the line there and post it.  Now everyone will understand you better.

Thank god the poster early he mention that and yea i apologize ,i wasnt aware how that workd.Thank you eather way

Message 64 of 69
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@astritaho1979 wrote:

no thats correct i join the fico almost 10 years ago but i join the forum here 2 years ago.I just never went in to the battle in here until last December lol

didn't realize this was war. 

life is too short, honestly i wont think twice about this thread in the morning. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 65 of 69
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

ops sorry.Let me see how do i get that to work.Like i said i am not very familiar with this forum as i just sign up 2 months ago

@creditnocash wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

hold on a sec.Is that why everyone here acting so confused?Is that something i need to use in reference

see that was easy. 

everyone is so confused because you don't use the quote button, so we have no idea who your responding too.

says you joined 10-2-2011. 

dont tell me that was reported wrong too. 

I have to admit...that is funny. 

Edited by Shogun, myFICO moderator

Message 66 of 69
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@CC365 wrote:
I have to admit...that is funny. 

the funny part is the text under that picture is all wrong. 

must have been a third grader that typed that out. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 67 of 69
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

This three times in a row, after a very public warning previously last month.

Please read the forum guidelines and TOS in detail; disparging remarks against lenders isn't really constructive, but for the OP and everyone else, disparaging comments about individuals simply won't be tolerated.

I'm trying incredibly hard to be tolerant and objective about this as an individual let alone a moderator, but enough is simply enough and frankly there are other forums that allow and perhaps encourage this sort of behavior, but not here.

        
Message 68 of 69
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is locked and under Moderator review.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 69 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.