Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCO advice Moving Forward

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: DISCO advice Moving Forward

@Remedios      I got my UTL under 65% when I asked AMEX and No Soup and LOL yes my score is lower than my initial request I believe it was 750 at the time but it was 687 when I last asked according to their FICO which I learned to check their FICO first, but perhaps on their end it still hasn't shown the Drop yet and that is their concern still....even though I am in the "Good" section for them XD     I'll wait out a couples months and see by then I should be in the clear since I'll also be passed the 2 year point with them as well which I have heard is a little mini landmark for us barely in ppl XD

Message 21 of 27
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Remedios    And LMAO ROFL on the 'computer tickles' XD

Message 22 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:

I ask and have gotten denied monthly for over a year and half. The advantages outweigh the negatives though. 
049F5FC7-A1FC-4A6C-9B46-E498B82C072C.jpeg

1.) I get a free F8 TransUnion score monthly. 

2.) If there's another TP shortage during this pandemic, I'll be ready! 😂😉

BEST POST OF 2020🤣

Message 23 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My point is that I don't believe a conservative approach landed you an $80k card, which may or may not be something you were suggesting anyway.  I simply believe you landed an $80k card while taking a conservative approach, if that makes sense.

An $80k card is income driven regardless what approach one takesSmiley Wink

Message 24 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

All I know is if DISCO loves me enought to grant me 80k in the future no matter the circumstances I'd probably never use my other cards but for simple things or maybe a date night LMAO but I honestly love my cards (even though I have a love/hate with my AMEX) lol.       

I feel same with Miss DiscoSmiley Happy. Also what Navy has given me is beyond crazy but if you dont try you never know it was possibleSmiley Wink

Message 25 of 27
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit     Agreed as of right now Chase was actually my fastest growing card because I didn't even have to ask them for a CLI and what they upp'd me to was actually more than I was wanting from them at the time so I haven't poked the bear with them...but second is Navy for sure from initial SL to what I still consider quick growth under a year is AWESOME to me especially since this was all this year during the 'pandemic' ^^.     I am excited to see what happens with DISCO a year or so from now Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 27
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit     Agreed as of right now Chase was actually my fastest growing card because I didn't even have to ask them for a CLI and what they upp'd me to was actually more than I was wanting from them at the time so I haven't poked the bear with them...but second is Navy for sure from initial SL to what I still consider quick growth under a year is AWESOME to me especially since this was all this year during the 'pandemic' ^^.     I am excited to see what happens with DISCO a year or so from now Smiley Happy

One thing I will say about Disco is that they are consistent. If you pissed them off, they don't forget easily even after YEARS and having their card for a year.

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.