Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER MORE auto-cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DISCOVER MORE auto-cli

It seams discover cares about its customers. 

my card just turned 3 months old, I checked my online acct  today and there is an auto-cli of $300, not a huge cli but I m happy with it,

is that a sign that credit is flowing again ?! 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
DI
Super Contributor

Re: DISCOVER MORE auto-cli

Congratulations! You can expect another increase within the next 3 months if you keep using the card. 
Message 2 of 18
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

congratulation. This also happen to me. They gave me 250 instead. I really hope they do this every three months

Keep it up  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 3 of 18
DI
Super Contributor

@shyboy wrote:

congratulation. This also happen to me. They gave me 250 instead. I really hope they do this every three months

Keep it up  

You should get an increase every three months during the first year.   Afterwards, you will get an increase once a year per DIscover. But, you have to keep using the card. 

Message 4 of 18
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

my card just turned 3 months old, I checked my online acct  today and there is an auto-cli of $300, not a huge cli but I m happy with it,

There are many indications that credit is once again flowing to deserving persons. Many CLI's, some of them auto and many BT offers are being issued. It isn't a y'all come though. For the lower end of the credit spectrum things will probably never return to the previous norm. All the more reason to get your house in order and keep it in order.

Message 5 of 18
DI
Super Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

There are many indications that credit is once again flowing to deserving persons. Many CLI's, some of them auto and many BT offers are being issued. It isn't a y'all come though. For the lower end of the credit spectrum things will probably never return to the previous norm. All the more reason to get your house in order and keep it in order.

+1. We may never see $0 BT fee again.  Capital One is the only bank that I know who still offers no BT fees.  

Message 6 of 18
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

USBank has about 30 affinity cards that still offer initial BT's at 0% APR and 0% fee.
Message 7 of 18
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Im currently using this card for everyday purchase. Before the time comes for the auto cli, how often should i use this card to get the most increase as possible. I understand its hard to tell but any clues??? 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 8 of 18
DI
Super Contributor

@shyboy wrote:
Im currently using this card for everyday purchase. Before the time comes for the auto cli, how often should i use this card to get the most increase as possible. I understand its hard to tell but any clues??? 

I charged no more than $100 each month on the card before getting a CLI. Just use it at will and PIF. 

Message 9 of 18
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Will do. Would you also happen to know discovers spending tiers. They state that they have different spending tiers but don't state the amount for each tier
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.