Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW PC QS1 to QS Finally

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

DW PC QS1 to QS Finally

I was chatting with Cap1 about combing my rewards and got an amazing customer service representative that was able to PC my DW QS1 to a no AF QS.

This happened in the same chat, he verified her information manually and then was able to PC it.

I've tried to get her QS1 PC'd many times before. Now we do not have to pay the AF Smiley LOL

It just goes to show that if you get a bad representative, get back on chat and try for a good one. 

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: DW PC QS1 to QS Finally

Good that it worked it. With many of these situations, it jjst depends on the agent you get and how well they know what they are doing.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@JamP wrote:

I was chatting with Cap1 about combing my rewards and got an amazing customer service representative that was able to PC my DW QS1 to a no AF QS.

This happened in the same chat, he verified her information manually and then was able to PC it.

I've tried to get her QS1 PC'd many times before. Now we do not have to pay the AF Smiley LOL

It just goes to show that if you get a bad representative, get back on chat and try for a good one. 

Huge congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

I felt like 'celebrating' when I got my own QS1 converted to a QS back in February.  It's amazing how annoying that AF can be, and how good it feels knowing it's gone forever!  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
JamP
Valued Contributor

They wouldn't pc mine so I combined it into my QS.

DW likes that she has a QS Mastercard and I don't lol

Glad it got upgraded because I really didn't want her to take 3 pulls to get a QS no AF.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.