cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Gold Amex offer better than 70k?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Delta Gold Amex offer better than 70k?

@Shadowfactor wrote:
@K

How do you find this stuff out ?!
What part of Europe for 34K miles RT ?

I know they have been having quite a few flash sales.. I can't speak for @K-in-Boston but many blogs post this info or you can self educate yourself i see these sales on DOC alot but sure flyertalk and other sites have alot of these deals posted as well

Message 11 of 16
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Delta has pages devoted to deals, but I also check out TPG daily.  As @CreditCuriosity mentioned, DOC and FlyerTalk are also chock full o' deals.

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/shop/deals-and-offers/north-america/skymiles-award-travel-de...

Some highlights on that page:

LAX to KOA or LIH (Hawaii) for 19k round-trip!

BOS to LHR for 32k round-trip!

JFK to LHR, BRU, or ZRH for 19k round-trip!

I'm also seeing huge availability for BOS-SYD-BOS (and many other cities besides Boston) for 74k Main Cabin and 132k Premium Select.  So a booking to Australia works out to be 1.8 cents for Main Cabin and 2.3 cents for Premium Select.

I got a targeted email for elites for a Delta One sale round-trip to Europe for 98k miles!  Many US origins and many European destinations.  One example would be SEA-CDG for 98k miles.  That's First Class to Atlanta and then lie-flat business class across the Atlantic and the reverse for only 98k miles!  Also, that's 12.4 cents per mile; again, so much for the SkyPesos nickname.  Unfortunatelty, we already have family vacations to Cancun and London booked during the sale period.

Message 12 of 16
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

What city do you think will be better in March.

Brussels or Zurich ?
I have a week off in March and it’s been 10 years since I’ve been to Europe.

Not seeing anything listed for 19K. Only 32,000 RT

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shadowfactor wrote:
What city do you think will be better in March.

Brussels or Zurich ?
I have a week off in March and it’s been 10 years since I’ve been to Europe.

Not seeing anything listed for 19K. Only 32,000 RT

Definitely Brussels in March.  You can go to Bruges and Antwerp by short train ride as well.   

Message 14 of 16
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I received this same offer a couple of days ago for the 70k miles for $2k spend with the $50 credit.  Says the offer is good until 2/20/2019 so I’ve got some time to think about it. 

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

I received this same offer a couple of days ago for the 70k miles for $2k spend with the $50 credit.  Says the offer is good until 2/20/2019 so I’ve got some time to think about it. 

I too received the offer and it is good until 2/20/2019. Too bad I can't app until May. Ugggghhhh!! Smiley Frustrated

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.