Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Gold Skymiles Reconsideration

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta Gold Skymiles Reconsideration

you're better off. AMEX cancels people left and right after FR! Git VISA!!!!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

montana wrote:
you're better off. AMEX cancels people left and right after FR! Git VISA!!!!

Not sure where else to go Montana. I currently have a WAMU Platinum MSTC $1000 CL, a NFCU Visa $1000 CL, and a US Airways Dividend Miles MSTC $1500 CL. I also have an Applied Bank Visa $1200 CL that is charging me $10.95 Mo Maint Fee. I want to replace that one with one more card and then take a break from applying.

However, so far I have been declined by PenFed, CitiBank, Amex, BOA, and the HSBC preapproval, then denial system.I can't afford to rack up any more INQ on my CR, but I want one more card. Any ideas anyone?

I have a BK from '98 and 2 old CA (Midland Credit Management) from FCNB (now closed) accounts dating back to DOFD June 2001 that are still reporting. I also have a satisfied tax lien from 1996, satisfied in 2006.

My FICO scores are TU 650, EX 607, EQ 637. Thanks for any help you can give.

NOTE: Please see new thread: "Need advice from FICO gurus." It contains more details.

Message Edited by sleigh17 on 08-31-2007 01:24 PM

Message Edited by sleigh17 on 08-31-2007 01:25 PM
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

you got enough cards. better to keep under 5. use them all but below 10% of the credit line and see in 6-12 month 5 times increase in limit. it happened to me.
good luck.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

montana wrote:
you got enough cards. better to keep under 5. use them all but below 10% of the credit line and see in 6-12 month 5 times increase in limit. it happened to me.
good luck.

Thanks Montana, I agree with you except for the fee based card. I really want to replace it somehow. I started a new thread listing everything, my FICOs, my baddies, all my cards, etc. and asked for advice from others. I do appreciate the help.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.