Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta gold targeted offer 75k miles, 2k+1k spending in 3+3 months

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Delta gold targeted offer 75k miles, 2k+1k spending in 3+3 months

Yes Skymiles go into your Skymiles account with Delta, so in theory you could have every card Delta and amex offers and all your points from each card go to your Skymiles account with Delta. You will notice in all the apps that it will ask for your Skymiles number so they know where to put the points you earn on the card monthly. If you do have two Skymiles accounts, by accident you can merge them.....

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

75k seems to be among the highest offers on any card, it is also the higest offer on this particular card. Does seems a great deal if you fly delta alot, which I do.

Message 12 of 17
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

Yes Skymiles go into your Skymiles account with Delta, so in theory you could have every card Delta and amex offers and all your points from each card go to your Skymiles account with Delta. You will notice in all the apps that it will ask for your Skymiles number so they know where to put the points you earn on the card monthly. If you do have two Skymiles accounts, by accident you can merge them.....

Thank you!

Message 13 of 17
iced
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Very tempting, first year 95AF waived. 75k miles is close to 1100 USD.

Now, I already have 4 credit card in last 12 month, an amex ED last march, and amex gold last December, does amex have any rule that will result in a denial for me?

and btw, what kind of damage will it have if i were to downgrade it to blue a year later?

This is a targeted offer? My wife and I both got mailers for it, so I assumed it just went out to everyone.

Message 14 of 17
CivalV
Established Contributor

I checked my skymiles account and the only targeted offer for me is 50k bonus miles. I dont have the Delta Amex ... yet 😂
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iced wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Very tempting, first year 95AF waived. 75k miles is close to 1100 USD.

Now, I already have 4 credit card in last 12 month, an amex ED last march, and amex gold last December, does amex have any rule that will result in a denial for me?

and btw, what kind of damage will it have if i were to downgrade it to blue a year later?

This is a targeted offer? My wife and I both got mailers for it, so I assumed it just went out to everyone.

yeah, it is, just alot of targets it seems. lol

Message 16 of 17
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Yeah just received same mailer few days ago as well.... Was looking at the fine prints for something like, “this bypasses your blacklisting with Amex”! :🤪
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.