Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied By CITI!

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Denied By CITI!

@gNaRKiLL wrote:
I have 17 inqs, and the majority of them were from when I apped for a car. She told me more than 3 was an instant denial for a 6 month period I believe.

That's bs. I had 10 inqs. showing on EX when I got my last approval a few weeks ago.
Message 11 of 25
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I just called and I was denied for too many inqs(4 including theirs) and my tu score was not high enough(654). Tu is my lowest so I'm pretty bummed now.
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

scramblingin2007 wrote:
I just called and I was denied for too many inqs(4 including theirs) and my tu score was not high enough(654). Tu is my lowest so I'm pretty bummed now.

Dont sweat it look at it like this theres alway later-on! Maybe you were not approved today but theres always a later on (yeah I know easier said than done but wait it out a little while)
Message 13 of 25
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

ccats704 wrote:

scramblingin2007 wrote:

Dont sweat it look at it like this theres alway later-on! Maybe you were not approved today but theres always a later on (yeah I know easier said than done but wait it out a little while)

True, but I hold grudges so I won't ever app with them again. Mabey it's a good thing I didn't get it, now I won't lose a year on my credit age...12!
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smallfry wrote:

@gNaRKiLL wrote:
I have 17 inqs, and the majority of them were from when I apped for a car. She told me more than 3 was an instant denial for a 6 month period I believe.

That's bs. I had 10 inqs. showing on EX when I got my last approval a few weeks ago.

All in the last 6 months?

Message 15 of 25
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

@gNaRKiLL wrote:

Last 6 months? No. I only had 1 in the last six months 10 over the course of 25 months.

Message Edited by smallfry on 05-29-2008 04:46 PM
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

smallfry wrote:

cheddar wrote:

smallfry wrote:

gNaRKiLL wrote:

Last 6 months? No. I only had 1 in the last six months 10 over the course of 25 months.

Ah, I believe the post above said it was an automatic denial if you have more than 3 in the last 6 months.

Message Edited by cheddar on 05-29-2008 01:49 PM
Message 17 of 25
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Well Cheddar I am subject to senior moments from time to time at this stage of life. Smiley Happy Still 3 in 6 months seems like they were looking for a reason to decline. That's not really a lot of inqs in this day and age.
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied for the same BS 2 my Inqs only 3 on mine EQ pulled w/682 score!!!! told mt they hold app for 90 days so i can recon whatever!!!!!!!!!! Chase lovessssssss me!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Tongue
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

smallfry wrote:
Well Cheddar I am subject to senior moments from time to time at this stage of life. Smiley Happy Still 3 in 6 months seems like they were looking for a reason to decline. That's not really a lot of inqs in this day and age.

Agreed! (About the INQs comment, not the senior comment. Smiley Wink )

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.