Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied Cap1 Mailer Offer / Asked for recon on twitter

tag
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

Denied Cap1 Mailer Offer / Asked for recon on twitter

I got an offer in the mail today. It was exciting, since I had not seen something like that in years. Two months into cleaning and rebuilding, here is an offer. I applied for it then was denied. The offer was for 0% interest for some time and no annual fee on a platniuum MC. I asked @askcapitalone for a recon. They said they will "research [my] request and be in contact with [me] soon." 

I wonder if the Cap1 Twitter people can help me out? We'll see.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: Denied Cap1 Mailer Offer / Asked for recon on twitter

@ficojoe wrote:

@I got an offer in the mail today. It was exciting, since I had not seen something like that in years. Two months into cleaning and rebuilding, here is an offer. I applied for it then was denied. The offer was for 0% interest for some time and no annual fee on a platniuum MC. I asked @askcapitalone for a recon. They said they will "research [my] request and be in contact with [me] soon." 

I wonder if the Cap1 Twitter people can help me out? We'll see.

I had awesome sucess with their Facebook team, they even assigned a case manager to get my issue & concern resolved and i was pleased with the outcome because they actually did their jobs when the regular routes did not work!

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.