cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied TRU CC, store card?

tag
Gettingitright22

Denied TRU CC, store card?

I was denied the ToysRus credit card but they did not say wether I was denied the store card too? I assume so.

Would I have recieved an email stating otherwise?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
specsnow

Re: Denied TRU CC, store card?

More likely a letter than an email. It's doubtful though if it didn't offer it right away (I assume you applied online). I'm not sure which bank backs that card, but I would find out and call the backdoor number. You don't have anything to lose.

Message 2 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Gettingitright22 wrote:

I was denied the ToysRus credit card but they did not say wether I was denied the store card too? I assume so.

This is a GE backed card if i'm not mistaken and you should try to recon since you have taken the HP already check the backdoor number and give them a call.

Good luck and let us know the outcome

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Gettingitright22 wrote:

This is a GE backed card if i'm not mistaken and you should try to recon since you have taken the HP already check the backdoor number and give them a call.

Good luck and let us know the outcome

GE is hard on recon but good luck!!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 7
scarzy
Regular Contributor

GE don't send snail mail as often. Your denial reason(s) will be via email if you gave it to them!

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 5 of 7
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Gettingitright22 wrote:

You should definitely recon, since it's a GECRB card. Good luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 6 of 7
bltrrt
Established Member

Yesit is denial for both it would tell you which one you were approved for if you were. i use to work at one

Starting 05/15/12: FICO EQ 663
Current score: 1/2013 EQ 718, EXP 683
Goal : 700...now 750,mortgage someday

In my wallet: Amex SPG $2k, Citi thank you $2k, Toys R Us mastercard $2k, Capital one cash rewards$1500, Lowes $1200, Old navy $800, Children's place $800, JCP $1350, New york and company $200, Bank of America cash rewards $5000, Chase Disney Visa $1600, Citi simplicity $1500, Southwest visa $4500, Kohl's $ 500, Dillard's $300, Macy's $800
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.