Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied...again!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied...again!

Since I was approved for a Target card, I figured I'd try some more.  I had already been denied a Walmart card.  I just got back my 7-10 day decision from Old Navy.  "Not enough revolving activity, recent judgement, unpaid collection.  How is one to get revolviong activity, if no one will give revolving accounts?  Finally got an e-mail from CCCU on Thursday. Said my phone number was missing a digit, please give a number, they would like to talk to me.  I did and I've heard nothing more.  Getting depressed. 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied...again!

Try for a JC Penny card. What are your scores

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep..I know the pain..denial: JC Penney, Target,HOOTERS, Crap 1, Chevron, and currently awaiting one from Sears...No more trying for me until next year ...I have some baddies to pfd .....
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only true score I know is EQ which is a 636.  I need to buy the others but don't want to spend the extra right now.  That is why I have been trying for CC's that use EQ.  On that report, I have a paid judgement from 2/07.  I have an unpaid collection from 2001.  I have two paid mortgage accounts.  One with no lates, the other with a late from 2/6.  Auto account with several lates.  I need to build this file with some good things, but can't seem to get anyone to go for it.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have about 6 cards for now and I have 3 collections I have agreed  to pfd..a judgment that comes off next year in March 1 charge off...I will pfd all collections let the judgment fall off and hopefully this will increase my scores...This thing really does take time...so for now Im playing the wait game...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.