Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied by CCCU...Approved by Hooters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied by CCCU...Approved by Hooters

Only having a Cap One card (with a $500 CL which doesn't report) and an Orchard Card (with $300 limit), I wanted to obtain something more to help with utilization. I applied for CCCU...but unfortunately was turned down (although they invited me to reapply after I cleared up a few matters). However, Hooters approved me for a $1000 limit before matters are cleanued up on CR (have a Cap One card showing CO of $3100...just settled on it earlier this month, but change not posted yet). I asked for CLI when accepted and was denied. But, at least I got it (don't plan to carry a balance at all though as I'm sure the rates are very high). Looks to me like Hooters is easier to get than CCCU with baddies on your record....does this seem to be the case for others as well?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied by CCCU...Approved by Hooters

I had the opposite experience.  I was approved by CCCU but denied by Hooters.  CCCU pulled EX which happens to be my highest score while Hooters pulled TU, which is my lowest.  What were your scores? Are ther baddies that appear on one report and not the other?

WBLAKE
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.