Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for walmart =(

tag
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Re: Denied for walmart =(

Its funny i just wanted the walmart card for the free tu fico lol.. i appplied for the discover have me the 7-10 day message i called in they asked me some questions told me i was approved for a 400 limit my lowest cl ever :/ i just got approved for a 7500 sallie mae card a few weeks back weird.. my highest cl is 15k and i have 19% ulti but i have like 11 inq on tu that must be it i really want a target card i notice they have better deals then walmart and 5% is nice but too lazy to go to the store maybe next time i go grocery shopping...

Message 11 of 28
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

4 of the 7 collections are paid.  Including this inq i have 3 on TU.  Think barclays might approve me?

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 12 of 28
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Yes Barclays will approve you maybe not instantly but call for recon and I bet they approve with a decent cl depending on card wanted
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 13 of 28
CS800
Super Contributor

@Seatown1two wrote:

4 of the 7 collections are paid.  Including this inq i have 3 on TU.  Think barclays might approve me?

I would say if Barlclay denies you , you have a good chance at Recon. But you said not all your collections are paid. Barclay did ask me for my collections on the recon i did.

Message 14 of 28
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

Pulled the trigger on barclays rewards.  Got a 7-10 day message.  Went back on and checked the app status and was denied for the following reasons:

Low number of satisfactory accounts

Low available credit on existing credit card(s)

Insufficient income

I currently have 3 CC orchard $0/$420, bofa $0/$500, and cap1 $10/$300.  I listed $35,000 as my annual income (actually is 40k including tips).  Is there any hope for a recon?

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 15 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Seatown1two wrote:

Pulled the trigger on barclays rewards.  Got a 7-10 day message.  Went back on and checked the app status and was denied for the following reasons:

Insufficient income

I currently have 3 CC orchard $0/$420, bofa $0/$500, and cap1 $10/$300.  I listed $35,000 as my annual income (actually is 40k including tips).  Is there any hope for a recon?

There's ALWAYS hope for a recon!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 28
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Yes there is and you can do it right now Barclays credit department is open till 12
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 17 of 28
CS800
Super Contributor

@Seatown1two wrote:

Insufficient income

The denial reasons are not that bad at all. I think you have a good shot at recon.Let us know. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 28
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

Credit analyst reviewed my application denied me again based on not having enough re-established credit.  Have had orchard since feb 11 and bofa and cap1 since 9/11...

Message 19 of 28
2NE1
Established Contributor

@Seatown1two wrote:

Credit analyst reviewed my application denied me again based on not having enough re-established credit.  Have had orchard since feb 11 and bofa and cap1 since 9/11...

damn... I'm sorry to hear that, I want this store card (just for the free TU score) but my scores are even lower than yours, I'm sure that if I do a recon I'd prob get denied again too! Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.