Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dicks no more!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Dicks no more!

Dicks MC is now known as the "Rewards of Sport MC".
Besides the lame name, it has merged the jokes!
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
axlm
Regular Contributor

Re: Dicks no more!

@woodyman100 wrote:

Two identical threads? You really are not into Dicks, uh? Smiley LOL

Last update: NOV 2022

Message 2 of 33
taxi818
Super Contributor

@axlm wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Or better yet. Once a Dick always a Dick. So the name may change. but it is what it is.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the chuckle!Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 33
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

The title of this thread could be so easily misunderstood Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 33
red259
Super Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

I kinda suspected the type of comments I would find in this thread based upon the title. Honestly I thought it was about a lender the poster used to not like, but now has decided they do like them!

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 6 of 33
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7 of 33
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@axlm wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Bahahaha! My internet is so slow right now that I keep hitting buttons twice thinking  I didn't click it hard enough the first time. Aaaarrrggghhhh! Uverse may get set to the curb

Message 8 of 33
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

I kinda suspected the type of comments I would find in this thread based upon the title. Honestly I thought it was about a lender the poster used to not like, but now has decided they do like them!

I'll keep it so once a month I can pull my Dick's out and look at it.

Message 9 of 33
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.