Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

I think your possibilites are APPROVED!! Your TU seems clean. Thats the card i want in the coming future hopefully you get approved that way i know what to expect.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 82
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Ron did you call backdoor to Cap1 about it??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 82
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks for the replies.  I have one Cap1 credit card. I applied for Cap1 Cash Back for excellent credit. I'm sure they pulled HP.  My Tu score was 738. EQ was 801.  No late, no charge-off.

Ron.

I'm sure you will be approved.  But, I'm curious as to why you didn't just ask to pc your current card to the Cash Back card?  Apping for Cap One when I know they will pull all 3 bureaus gives me the willies!  Smiley Surprised

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 13 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just got off the phone with Cap1 and my application is still pending upon review. The decision will be made within 7 to 10 days.

Ron.

Message 14 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

I think your possibilites are APPROVED!! Your TU seems clean. Thats the card i want in the coming future hopefully you get approved that way i know what to expect.

All of my credit reports are perfect. 

Ron.

Message 15 of 82
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Capital one is sooooooo funny! -_-

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 16 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MovingForward_2012 wrote:
Did you apply for one for average or excellent credit?

I applied for the card designated for average credit in July 2012. I was instantly approved for $2000. I received a CLI to $2500 last month.

If you were denied, they would have said so when you applied. The 7-10 message sometimes just means they need more verification. You can call to see if a rep will tell you what you need to provide over the phone.

I just checked with them and they have everything they need. I applied for the one with excellent credit.

Ron.

Message 17 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Fingers crossed for you Ron!!

Thanks LS. Smiley Happy I hope I will get approved.

Ron.

Message 18 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks for the replies.  I have one Cap1 credit card. I applied for Cap1 Cash Back for excellent credit. I'm sure they pulled HP.  My Tu score was 738. EQ was 801.  No late, no charge-off.

Ron.

I'm sure you will be approved.  But, I'm curious as to why you didn't just ask to pc your current card to the Cash Back card?  Apping for Cap One when I know they will pull all 3 bureaus gives me the willies!  Smiley Surprised

I asked them last year. It is a different tier card and it's for average credit.  It was subprime card and I got them wavied for the annual fee.  The card is No Hassle Rewards MC. They don't that any more.

Ron.

Message 19 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Ron did you call backdoor to Cap1 about it??

LS, Yes I called te application status number on the backdoor section of this board.

Ron.

Message 20 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.