cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone see this? Ritz now marketed as Visa Infinite?

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone see this? Ritz now marketed as Visa Infinite?

Didn't read the whole thread, but did anyone else notice the 3 club level upgrades per year are mysteriously missing?
Message 91 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied this morning after seeing the posts a reading about the three nights and was approved for $25,000 instantly. This may be useful info for those thinking about applying:

I am well over the 5/24 (13-15).

I just started applying and using credit cards in October 2015 (after a friend convinced me of rewards benefits) and my Experian score is 706.

I do have United and Marriott cards with Chase and always pay early and in full.

I have a premier checking with Chase.

I was expecting to have to reallocate my credit line if the minimum was $15,000 but amazingly I did not. I think my CC accounts nd checkin acount with chase probably played a role in the approval and starting CL.

Thank you for this valuable DP.  What is your current exposure with Chase?

Message 92 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied this morning after seeing the posts a reading about the three nights and was approved for $25,000 instantly. This may be useful info for those thinking about applying:

I just started applying and using credit cards in October 2015 (after a friend convinced me of rewards benefits) and my Experian score is 706.

I do have United and Marriott cards with Chase and always pay early and in full.

I was expecting to have to reallocate my credit line if the minimum was $15,000 but amazingly I did not. I think my CC accounts nd checkin acount with chase probably played a role in the approval and starting CL.

Wow this is a huge SL, thank you for sharing the data 👍, congrats

Message 93 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow congrats !!! What were your previous CL with Chase ?

Message 94 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jfriend33, prior to the RC visa, I had $7500 CL for United and $12,000 CL for Marriott. I'e had teh United card since about December 2015 and Marriott since March 2016.

Message 95 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

$7500 United and $12,000 Marriott

Message 96 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
hehe. very sneaky.

would it be possible to hold both ritz versions?  as in, could you have potentially missed out on the sign on bonus? not trying to be rude or nosy just curious

Message 97 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
hehe. very sneaky.

would it be possible to hold both ritz versions?  as in, could you have potentially missed out on the sign on bonus? not trying to be rude or nosy just curious

Interesting question, I am curious to see some replies. Technically, the current Ritz is a visa signature and this one is the infinite version Smiley Wink

Message 98 of 184
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Assume all existing cardholders with a 15k+ CL will be forced and upgraded to the infinite account?  I guess when my AF comes up it will be 450 vs. 395 or whatever it was last year.  I meet the 15k+ threshold on mine.  Sure there will be an influx of applications as others stated just to have something others don't have.

Your annual fee will remain the same $395. New card members  Will be paying $450.  

Message 99 of 184
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

New card ordered.  Annual fee will remain the same $395.  I also asked the representative about the Chase Sapphire preferred to he said they have no word yet if that card will change to the new visa infinite. 

Message 100 of 184
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.