Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did i sell myself short?

tag
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Re: Did i sell myself short?

And NFCU LOCs report as a revolving account....

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 11 of 16
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Pretty much all loc report as revolving.  That is what makes jloc unique.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 12 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Crashem wrote:

I thought LOC's had a boundary around 30-35K where they report as installment rather than revolving?  I recall illecs posting on that a while back explicitly, though I might be confusing the details with regards to balance vs. limit.

        
Message 13 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Revelate wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

I thought LOC's had a boundary around 30-35K where they report as installment rather than revolving?  I recall illecs posting on that a while back explicitly, though I might be confusing the details with regards to balance vs. limit.

That's correct although the exact limits seem to fluctuate and not be exact.

Message 14 of 16
Crashem
Valued Contributor

I thought it doesn't so much report as installment when it surpasses the boundary.  It still reports as revolving, but I thought fico ignores it in revolving util calculations.  Basically was designed to compensate for helocs which were really messing with people's utilization.

Message 15 of 16
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Btw my jloc reports as installment no matter what the limit.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.