Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Difference in scores

Recently i have applied for boa card and denied. Today i hv received their letter stating my experience score was 707. I pulled my report from experian on the day i applied and my score was 737. Dont understand why there is difference.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Difference in scores

You cant buy an expirian, it was a fako. The real one is the one BOA sent you. fako's are only estimates.

Message 2 of 4
doc101
Regular Contributor

I applied for a BoA card as well the other day. I checked my report and saw where they pulled from my EQ report and not EX. Perhaps they pulled your EQ report as well.

Starting Score:Equifax 543
Current Score:EQ659 TU 716 EXP677 updated 7/3/2016
Goal Score: 700

Message 3 of 4
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You cant buy an expirian, it was a fako. The real one is the one BOA sent you. fako's are only estimates.

+1.Experian ficos are not available for sale and can only be obtained through a lender pull. The score that you procured from the experian website is most likely the plus score, which is a fako.

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.