Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dillards Amex and now Wells Fargo

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Dillards Amex and now Wells Fargo

I created my new log in now that it's Wells Fargo but no option for CLI or for chat.

I have been on hold for over 13 minutes to speak to someone, clearly this change isn't so easy for some but anyway know what Wells Fargo take is going to be on CLI?!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Dillards Amex and now Wells Fargo

well we are off to a great relationship.

This girl... ill just go with she was young and sounds like she barely has a bank account let alone a credit card... 

not to mention her short tempered nasty attitude of the usual wells fargo brand.

she doesn't know if it's sp or hp, what of the 4 credit reports they would pull from IF it was a hp.

she doesn't know if it will counter if not approved for the full amount i asked for.

her - to top it off it's been submitted and I was told to "Call back in 15 minutes for a decision"

me -I said call the automated system or log in online to see if I have a new CL?

her -"No, you won't be able to get the information online or through the automated system if it's approved, you will have to call and speak to us!"

me -"But if it's approved, wouldn't the available credit be showing?"

her -"Well we don't know if it will be approved, if it will be counter, if it will be denied, you will HAVE to call back in 15 minutes to find that out... You don't have to call back if you don't want to, you can call back tomorrow if you prefer!"

Message 2 of 17
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

any luck yet?

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe they won't update the approved cli until they tell you in person! "it's such a good news that we have to speak to you on the phone first!"

Message 4 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mossmanb5 wrote:

any luck yet?

took me over 15 minutes to reach her the first time!

I'm going to go walk the dogs and then I will call back (I'll pour a glass of wine first so I can relax and not be mad about what I know i'm going to hear) more untrained, unhappy, rude reps!

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck CA.

Message 6 of 17
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

good luck!!!

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 7 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Was told to check back tomorrow the underwriters are so backed up!

Message 8 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I believe this could have been avoided altogether.  When did you get approved for the Dillard's AMEX?  Did you call CS before the switchover to WFB?  At this point I would let the transition take its course since it appears you're not going to receive a favorable outcome.  My .02c.

Message 9 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

CA,

Good luck!!!!

Ron.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.