Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Reports After 60 Days

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Diners Club Reports After 60 Days

Ohhhh AAoA....duh.. gotcha!! But hey two $25k lines will look nicccce!! Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 27
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Depends whos looking Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 27
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Well, let's see... do you think your other friends may do AA? This would be interesting if it ends up reporting and you get approved for both! I think I might hold off?? My analogy on this would be... am I happy with my recent "b**b" job or do I want them bigger? LOL (no offense to anyone who gets cosmetic surgery... just my analogy) ;-)
Message 13 of 27
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Of course, given the recent information about reporting, maybe Ron might be interested?
Message 14 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
from acct opening so says Lending Dept Mgr. And they report to all bureaus including limits. Soooo, I guess we will see if that be the truth and nothing but! Smiley Happy

Has anyone with the DC been able to determine for sure if they report to the CRA's at all or not?

Message 15 of 27
baller4life
Super Contributor

Don't think it's been 60 days yet for anyone.
Message 16 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Does this mean Ron will finally apply??

I will if it is true. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 17 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Ha! I thought he already had!!

Not yet! Wait and see.

Ron.

Message 18 of 27
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

I think Im going to get smacked with the AA hammer once this thing reports.  It pushed me to over double my income...

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 19 of 27
Maddog_
Contributor

Even though they report limit, do they still report NPSL since these are MC World or Elite cards ?
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.