Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners club locked

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diners club locked

My rewards, while not that many, have posted for about 4 days now.

Message 91 of 92
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Diners club locked

@longtimelurker wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

You actually mailed a payment? All I can say is wow. Smiley Sad

Yes, exactly my view as well.  CreditMagic7, sorry to be blunt, but you have only yourself to blame on this one.  Plenty of institutions that have the bill payer option that allow Diners Club as a payee that you can add yourself thus saving the whole aggravation issue.  I was able to push payments from three sources/banks, even a CU without any issues... all delivered as per their SLAs.  You could have also elected to wait and made the payment online via Diners once the payment portal became available.  So, yes you are overreacting for something that was totally preventable.  And, no the USPS is not always 100% reliable.  They've lost countless of mail parcels sooo....

I think this is blaming the victim a little too much.   CreditMagic has a USPS proof of delivery, this is really the standard way to pay (in the population at large, many don't trust online banking any more than you trust USPS)

No victim anymore. Logged in today and thanks Bojeebus! it finally posted. I think this first payment took longer then the wait for both pin and card. So anyway thanks guys for letting me vent over that delay. It arrived on the 7th of this month and posted just today so you guys do the math. I think i'll set up autopay for now on, Geez Because take a look at this.....

Last Payment:   (11/19/2014)
Message 92 of 92
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.