Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disc pre approved for..!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disc pre approved for..!

The discover it secured card?!! Wait a sec... With Scores 700 across the board I didn't expect to be offered a secured card lol. Aaoa 6 months Aaooa 1 yr 7 months youngest is 3 months. I'm assuming cuz my account age is rather young is why I'm getting offered the secured but still lol. Any one else have this?
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Disc pre approved for..!

It happens with thin files. If you dont have any baddies, i would wait til you have a full year aaoa you might get better offer.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My file is rather thick I have 10 accounts. All in good standing. But I figured though it was probably due to account age. I did though get kind of a laugh out of it lol
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i would wait i made the same mistake & cost me a 1 yr half of no cli aggavation just hold off a little bit to get something way better with a niced SL

Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Just another example of Miss Disco being weirdSmiley Wink. Those with bk or just on the lower end of the spectrum seem to get the good offers or big sl while others with good credit do not or just get offered secured. Just depends on the Moon i guessSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.