Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco 5% CB on Target gift cards 10% off

tag
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Re: Disco 5% CB on Target gift cards 10% off

@Anonymous wrote:

This is a pretty good deal but wish it lasted longer, I recently bought a Birthday GC yesterday and would like to get a few more for the upcoming Holiday but it's too soon to get them today.   

I guess a person could always stock up, to the limit, and then use them later on for purchases as well.  I simpy don't spend anywhere close to $500 at Target though. 

I ended up grabbing a $500 gift card pretty much for Christmas shopping and some stuff for around the house.

I normally don't shop there very often(not convenient)but saved $50 on the gift card and 5% cashback with Discover. 

Also, I work for Target Inc and get another 10% off when I spend the gift card, I'll take it! 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 11 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is a pretty good deal but wish it lasted longer, I recently bought a Birthday GC yesterday and would like to get a few more for the upcoming Holiday but it's too soon to get them today.   

I guess a person could always stock up, to the limit, and then use them later on for purchases as well.  I simpy don't spend anywhere close to $500 at Target though. 

I ended up grabbing a $500 gift card pretty much for Christmas shopping and some stuff for around the house.

I normally don't shop there very often(not convenient)but saved $50 on the gift card and 5% cashback with Discover. 

Also, I work for Target Inc and get another 10% off when I spend the gift card, I'll take it! 

That sound like it is "Targeted" to me?Smiley LOL

What if you have (2) Disco cards?

Message 12 of 18
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What another 10% ?  whoa !

Message 13 of 18
blazerein
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info - used it today.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 14 of 18
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That sound like it is "Targeted" to me?Smiley LOL

What if you have (2) Disco cards?

Haha 😄   

Target is limiting the offer to one transaction up to $500 per Target customer.

I thought about having my partner use my Discover on her account to get another gift card, but decided not to. I remembered all of this has to be paid back 🤣

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 15 of 18
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What another 10% ?  whoa !

Yeah, another 10% when spending the cards. 

The last couple of years having a Discover card I've done pretty well with these gift cards at Target.

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 16 of 18
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

I took advantange of this too yesterday.  But I am confused what the association with Disco-it is?  I simply used my Target RedCard debit card and got the 10% off.  And it was off all giftcards so most of my spending was for an ebay card.  Some for a Google Play card as a gift.  

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 17 of 18
PoggersSlayer

@ptatohed wrote:

I took advantange of this too yesterday.  But I am confused what the association with Disco-it is?  I simply used my Target RedCard debit card and got the 10% off.  And it was off all giftcards so most of my spending was for an ebay card.  Some for a Google Play card as a gift.  

Disco has 5% back at Target this quarter and you can get 0%APR for 12 months if you ask customer support.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.