Senior Contributor

Re: Disco APR 23.24% -> 18.49%

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Thanks!

No problem!

BTW I see that WS card there... I wasn’t brave enough to try for it with all of my running out of the garden lately. 🤣 

Brave? No, it was foolish. I should have waited, but it is what it is.

Well hopefully they don’t shut it down. That’s why I didn’t go for it. 

Hopefully not. According to the automated system, it's still open.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Thanks!

No problem!

BTW I see that WS card there... I wasn’t brave enough to try for it with all of my running out of the garden lately. 🤣 

Brave? No, it was foolish. I should have waited, but it is what it is.

Well hopefully they don’t shut it down. That’s why I didn’t go for it. 

Hopefully not. According to the automated system, it's still open.

As long as you stick to the garden it will likely stay open. I just had finished a 3 card spree when I thought about getting my WS card so I decided against it. Maybe next year. 

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Saeren and thanks for sharing it with us.

I saw your post and decided to give it a try on my first Disco that started as a secured card about 18 months ago. Sent them an online message, and in about 10 minutes I was chatting with an agent. They reduced my APR from 25.24% to 20.49%. 

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, Saeren and thanks for sharing it with us.

I saw your post and decided to give it a try on my first Disco that started as a secured card about 18 months ago. Sent them an online message, and in about 10 minutes I was chatting with an agent. They reduced my APR from 25.24% to 20.49%. 

Very nice! 

Seems Disco is in a giving mood. I would try for a CLI but I think I'll spare a tree today lol.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

im new to Disco but i have to admit im enjoying the card and my cashback is building fast very fast,,,, steady as she goes with lil ship Disco

Message 25 of 28
1hotcat
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your reduction Smiley Happy

Starting Scores:

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: 725
Goal Score: 740 (All 3 Bureau's) June 2024 **

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
The 1st stone looks just like a stone until one day you realize that you put one on top of the other and now it's a skyscraper .  

Message 26 of 28
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Card turned 15 months old on Wednesday so I decided to ask for APR offers today. I have to say I was expecting 2, maybe 3% in reduction. 4.75%? Yup I’ll take it!

The messaging system kind of froze up when the terms were being sent and I had to restart the app but the whole thing was otherwise painless and my Disco is now one of my lower APR cards, right behind my four CU cards.

The messaging system on the app might as well be chat, it’s pretty much real-time once someone responds.

You go Saeren. Very niceeeeeeeee!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 27 of 28
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous would you do me a favor and check if you have BT offers

Mine have disappeared for the first time in two years 😮

Congrats on reduction!

Remedios, I checked mine and I still have 2 offers expire 8/6:

• 0 APR/12mo/3%fee
  • 4.99 APR/15mo/0%fee

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.