Did you mean: 

Disco Cardmember Scorecard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco Cardmember Scorecard

@Anonymous wrote:

@Schwartzinator wrote:

I just noticed this a couple minutes ago. Really enjoy the new layout! Anyone else have the wrong number of total accounts listed though? I've opened 11 accounts in total, but have closed 7 leaving 4 open and yet it lists my total number of accounts as 7?!

Yeah, mine is incorrect.  Shows 3 inquiries in TU (I'll take it LOL)  but i have 13.

Hi,

If you click the inquriy page, it will said "in the past 12 months" so most likely yours show you had 3 inquiries in the past 12 months, not in 24 months. Hope this help.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Schwartzinator wrote:

I just noticed this a couple minutes ago. Really enjoy the new layout! Anyone else have the wrong number of total accounts listed though? I've opened 11 accounts in total, but have closed 7 leaving 4 open and yet it lists my total number of accounts as 7?!

Yeah, mine is incorrect.  Shows 3 inquiries in TU (I'll take it LOL)  but i have 13.

Hi,

If you click the inquriy page, it will said "in the past 12 months" so most likely yours show yo had 3 inquiries in the past 12 months, not in 24 months. Hope this help.

That still doesn't sound right. I had 7 from Sep/2016 until now Sep/2017

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Schwartzinator wrote:

Hi,

If you click the inquriy page, it will said "in the past 12 months" so most likely yours show yo had 3 inquiries in the past 12 months, not in 24 months. Hope this help.

That still doesn't sound right. I had 7 from Sep/2016 until now Sep/2017

What if you ignore the 9/16 and 10/16 queries?

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My number of accounts, inquiries and so on seem to be correct.

Message 14 of 17
A1Credit
Established Contributor

I find it strange that Discover Scorecard provides your TU score but if I apply for a card they will pull EQ.  How am I suppose to trust them when I get an offer to apply when I log into my scorecard account?

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My disco scorecard is accurate in fico8 only. Nearly every other category has incorrect or conflicting information - both online and in-app. Interestingly the color coding for categories does match, like it shows 0 recently inquiries but is coded yellow reflecting the 3-4 actually on my TU report.
Message 16 of 17
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

• FICO Score (Good) - TU 08 score is correct.  (Although since that was pulled, I crossed back into Very Good since my Amazon and Lowe's pulls this month were back in the 740s.)
  • Total Accounts (Exceptional): Wrong. By the number of installment and revolving accounts it is giving, I determined that AU credit card accounts are excluded and joint auto and mortgage loans are excluded from this count.
  • Length of Credit (Very Good) - Wrong.  It is not calculating authorized user accounts, and since the last of my cards that I opened in the 90s have fallen off of my reports I'm only getting 16 years.
  • Inquiries (Poor) - Wrong.  It says 5 in last 12 months.  I have 10 and they are not borderline to being in the 12 month range (Sep-Sep) since they run November to June.  However, I do have inquiries from 5 lenders in the past 12 months, so my guess is that it appears to be discarding HPs from the same lender - can anyone else verify that this is what it breaks down to for them?
  • Revolving Utilization (Very Good) - This might be correct, but I think it's ignoring AU accounts.  I'll have to make note in a few days of what those two utilization numbers (solo or with the AU accounts) are in a few days when they are scheduled to pull my score so I can answer this.  The numbers are going to be within 0% to 2% of each other, so not sure if I can tell them apart.
  • Missed Payments (Exceptional) - 0 is always the correct answer here.

So this appears to be like Credit Karma, where the scores are correct (VS3 usefulness arguments aside) but the data that their system is displaying may not be complete.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.