Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco Graduated??

tag
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

Disco Graduated??

I recieved thisemail tonight Does this meanthat my Discover card graduated. I see so many stories on here of graduations with CLI, but my email did not come with a CLI.  So just wanting to see if this is a legit graduation notice.

Thanks,

Jeff

MemberImage.jpg

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco Graduated??

Jeff,

Not really sure as your image was removed. Looks like you need to remove your personal information and attach the image again.

Message 2 of 7
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

THanks for letting me know.  I guess my name and last 4 of card number was too much for them huh?  lol

@Anonymous wrote:

Jeff,

Not really sure as your image was removed. Looks like you need to remove your personal information and attach the image again.

Message 3 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@UpAndComing74 wrote:

THanks for letting me know.  I guess my name and last 4 of card number was too much for them huh?  lol

Yep, that would be it... the Terms of Service don't allow personal info to be posted. Smiley Wink

I can still make out your full name so I'll remove the image again and try to edit it myself.

Message 4 of 7
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@UpAndComing74 wrote:

I recieved thisemail tonight Does this meanthat my Discover card graduated. I see so many stories on here of graduations with CLI, but my email did not come with a CLI.  So just wanting to see if this is a legit graduation notice.

Thanks,

Jeff

MemberImage.jpg

CONGRATS on your graduation!!!👍👍👍

Hopefully, a nice CLI!

eta: I'm STILL going on 2 yrs+ and no graduation YET!!🙄

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 5 of 7
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

Thank-You.  I dont see a Credit limit increase yet. that is what I am trying to figure out.

lol.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOO! Get down with that

DISCO LUV! Congrats on your GRADUATION DAY!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.